Monday, January 18, 2016

Good Friends Procaffeinate Together

Today's card was created for the Retro Sketch challenge. I started by stamping the adorable coffee pot and mugs from the Waltzing Mouse Coffee stamp set using charcoal brown ink from Gina K Designs. I fussy cut the images out and colored the flowers in using Copic markers. Using patterned papers from the Chickaniddy Scrumptious 6x6 paper pad I added my base layers. I cut a circle using a pierced die from My Favorite Things and paper from the same paper pad and then mounted my coffee images up using Stampin' UP foam dimensionals. I added the steam and some coffee beans from the stamp set using the same ink. Using a postage edge border punch from EK Success and some 110 lb white cardstock from Staples I added a bit of a decorate edge between the patterned papers for some contrast. I mounted circle onto the card and stamped my sentiment and a few more coffee beans. Love how cute this turned out! 


2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Celeste, this is awesome! I hope you post it over on the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB page!

Lisa Elton said...

OMGoodness, this is so cute! Love the sweet coffee set and the floral DP!!