Sunday, June 17, 2018

To My Favorite Pop

Hello, and Happy Father's Day to all of the hard-working dads out there! I created this fun card for my father for his big day. I started by stamping the adorable popsicle from the Unity Stamp Company's Favorite Pop stamp set onto some white Copic-friendly cardstock. I colored it to look like a bomb pop and fussy cut the image out. I layered some of the beautiful patriotic papers from the Pebbles American 6x6 paper pad onto my white card base. I die cut a circle from the same paper pad using an X edge circle die from Gina Marie Designs and matted it with some more of the patterned papers from the same paper pad. I stamped the sentiment from the same Unity stamp set onto more white cardstock and matted it with more of the blue patterned paper. To complete my card I popped the popsicle and the sentiment circle up off of the card using some Stampin' UP foam dimensionals and added a few sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. 


1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is too much fun, bet your dad loved it!