Sunday, March 6, 2022

I'm A Lucky Girl

 


Hello and happy Sunday! Today's card was created for the latest Just Us Girls card challenge. I saw a great plaque the other day that had a four-leaf clover on it and the saying "Friends are like four-leaf clovers. Hard to find and lucky to have." I absolutely love that and wanted to create a card with that on the inside for my bestie, who has had a pretty rough year. For the outside of the card I started by die cutting the Close To My Heart background stitched lattice plate and cutting it at a diagonal. I then cut down some four-leaf patterned paper that I've literally had in my stash for so many years I can no longer recall who makes it. I edged it with some Kelly green cardstock from Hobby Lobby. I adhered all of it to my A2 card panel. I die cut an oval using a MFT pierced oval die using the same green cardstock, adhered it to the card, and added dashed lines around the outer edge using my white gel pen. I then die cut the t-shirt from the MFT Girly Graphic die and stamp set and then stamped the four-leaf clover in Memento ivy green ink. I stamped the sentiment right over it using Gina K Designs basic black ink. I popped the t-shirt up off of the focal panel using Stampin' UP foam dimensionals. I finished my card off by added some clear rhinestones in various sizes from Recollections. Thanks for stopping by my blog!


4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

We're the lucky ones to have this cute card in our gallery! Your bestie will love this, Celeste!

ElizStewart said...

Celeste... what incredible fun! So love your lucky girl tee... but I love the sentiment you added to the inside as well. Someone should make that into a stamp offering! Thank you so much for joining and sharing with Just Us Girls this week.

Witchcrafted Life said...

Fantastic design! I adore the pairing of an embossed background with a patterned paper, both of which are on the diagonal. Really lovely design, dear Celeste.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

JoAnn said...

Your lucky girl shirt is adorable. Love the background too. Thanks for sharing.