Sunday, October 23, 2022

Ah, Autumn-Coffee And Cards With Celeste And Deb

 


Hello, and welcome to the October Coffee and Cards with Celeste and Deb. This month we chose to use pumpkins as our inspiration. I kept my card pretty simple. Using only papers and cut aparts from the Echo Park Reflections Fall 12x12 paper pad I created a scene of pumpkins on a hilly autumn scape with house, trees, and lots of pumpkins. The pumpkins were created with Lawn Fawn's So Thankful stamps and Gina K Designs charcoal brown ink. I added a little dimension to them by coloring over the patterned paper with my Copic markers. The leaves were created with a mini Recollections punch and more of the patterned paper from the collection. I couldn't make up my mind on this card and created a second card using all of the same elements from the Lawn Fawn stamp set, the patterned papers, and the Recollections punch. You'll have to tell me which one you liked better. 

I usually go buy a fancy specialty coffee for my collaborations with Deb but this week I kept it simple. The coffee is my standard Seattle's Best dark market street dark roast served in a simple mug that sums up my life...Thankful! Now, be sure to hop on over to Debra's blog and see how she was inspired by this month's pumpkin inspiration! 

5 comments:

Debra Davison said...

I love them both but that house is adorable !! Fabulous way to welcome Fall 🍁🍁

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! So beautifully put together, what beautiful cards. I couldn't choose which, as I love them both.
Faith x

Lisa Elton said...

Love the way you used the papers! It's a great mix of patterns and that house is adorable! This is a double dose of cute, Celeste!

Maria Giselle B. said...

Love the patterned paper you used. I like them both, but I like the one with the house better. Somehow, I am attracted to the text pattern of the house.

World of Michael Trent said...

Love these cards and all those fall colors. I love them both but I think I like the pumpkins card more...dunno why. lol