Sunday, September 3, 2023

Merry Christmas-Caffeinated Christmas

 


Hello, happy Labor Day weekend! I don't know about the rest of you, but I always get a little excited around this weekend because it marks the beginning of Autumn for me. Today's card was created for the latest Caffeinated Christmas Card challenge. This month's challenge is to create a coffee, cocoa, or tea card with cookies on it. To create my card, I started by layering a piece of patterned paper from the American Crafts Very Merry 6x6 paper pad onto my A2 card base. Then using a stitched scalloped edge rectangle die from Gina Marie Designs, I die cut a forest green panel. I stamped the sentiment from Amy R Stamps at the top using Versamark ink and embossed it using Ranger's detail white embossing powder. Using the Momenta Christmas Mug & Cookie die set (which I picked at Hobby Lobby on clearance a few months ago for a steal) I created the mug, cookies, and all of the elements using more patterned paper from the same Very Merry paper pad and cardstock from my stash. I adhered them together with liquid glue, and then popped them up off of the card using Stampin' UP foam dimensions. For some additional bling, I added Nuvo crystal drops to some of the elements for a nice touch of glitter. I love how adorably cute this card is. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and, if you left a comment, I greatly appreciate it! 



4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I love how festive this is! The mug is fun and the cookies look yummy. Darling card, Celeste!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A beautiful and yummy card. x

~amy~ said...

This is soooo fabulous Celeste!
Thanks for joining us for the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

Lisa said...

In love with this design! Beautiful! Thanks for playing along at Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!