Sunday, August 25, 2019

Spread Joy Through The Year

Hello and happy Sunday! Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Today's card was created for the latest Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. To create my card I started by layering some Old Olive cardstock from Stampin' UP onto my white A2 card base and then a panel of kraft cardstock from Hobby Lobby on top that I die cut using a Gina Marie Design rectangle stitched die. Using a banner die from Jillian Vance Designs I die cut a banner from some plaid paper from the AmericanCrafts Very Merry 6x6 paper pad and adhered it directly to the card. I stamped the image from the Unity Stamp Company's Old Traditions stamp set onto some white Copic-friendly cardstock and the sentiment below it from the same stamp set. I colored the image using my alcohol markers and then added some shimmer by adding lace Stickles to all of the snow. I finished the card off by popping the circle panel up off of the card using some Scrapbook Adhesives foam squares. I hope you like it!


3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh this is fun! I like the colors and the strip of gingham for the banner!

Karen Brown said...

What a fun masculine card! The pick-up truck is so cute and the Christmas tree in the back is perfect for the upcoming holiday season. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Heidi Weaver said...

Oh Celeste, what a great design! Love the colours you've used and that sentiment. A perfect masculine Christmas card! Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.