Sunday, August 7, 2022

Sending Hugs

 


Hello, and happy Sunday! Today's card was created for the latest Color Throwdown card challenge. To create my card I started by stamping the elements from Stampin' UP's Kinda Eclectic onto a white card base using inks from Gina K Designs that matched the color challenge. I cut the panel down to be slightly smaller than my A2 card base and attached it using 3M foam tape for some dimension. I then stamped the butterflies from the same stamp set using more Gina K Designs inks and fussy cut them out. I stamped the sentiment from Simon Says Stamps Friendship Messages stamp set using black ink and die cut the panel down using a fish tail banner die from Jillian Vance Designs. I adhered the banner and layered butterfly onto the card panel using mini Stampin' UP foam dimensions. To finish off the card I added some gem stickers from Honey Bee Stamps Freshly Brewed collection. I love how pretty this card turned out and think it would make a lovely note card set by adding different sentiments. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you have a wonderful rest of your weekend!


3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a fabulous collage of elements, Celeste! This is a marvelous card!

Maria Giselle B. said...

Very lovely card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AWESOME , beautifully put together.
Faith x