Sunday, June 25, 2023

Thanks-Coffee And Cards With Celeste And Deb

 


This month's Coffee and Cards collaboration with Deb and I will feature cards using items we "lost" or stored away and recently found again. I have long time been a fan of the bargains I would find at my local Tuesday Morning. Last year I picked up a pack of puffy stickers and washi tapes from Heidi Swapp and recently found them cleaning out my craft closet. When Deb suggested this idea for our collaboration this month I just knew I'd have to use them. I created my card by layering the washi tape strips from Heidi Swapp onto a piece of plain white cardstock and then added the sentiment and puffy hearts from Heidi Swapp's Buzzwords sticker pack above the tape. I die cut the panel down using a stitched stacking rectangle die from Paper Roses and added some black twine from American Crafts at the top of the washi tape. I popped the panel up using 3M foam tape. I added a panel of dusky blue linen cardstock from the K&Company Designer Mat pad of cardstock and added the panel onto the card. I love when I can put a card together with no stamping! 
This month I opted for tea instead of coffee. I chose a lovely and fragrant Earl Gray from Harney & Sons. Now be sure to hop on over to Deb's blog and see what fun she created for us this month! 



3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty mix of patterns and I like the touch of texture from the twine! Fantastic card!

Maria Giselle B. said...

Love the washi tapes! Just like one crafter said, we should really start shopping our own craft stash. We would be amazed of the things we never know we have.

Denise Bryant said...

Love the pretty washi tapes and the style of the 'thanks'! I'm sure I have some hidden treasures that I should use too! Lots of washi tape...