Friday, August 4, 2023

Thank You


Today's card was created for the latest Color Throwdown card challenge. To create my card I started by taking a strip of white cardstock and blending Tim Holtz Distress ink in picket fence all over the panel. I added some water droplets to it for a distressed look. I then blended more of the same ink onto a piece of white scrap cardstock and then die cut the sentiment using Paper Rose's Thank You layered die, and die cut the shadow portion from plain white cardstock. I layered the two together and set them aside. I then took a piece of plain kraft cardstock from my stash and die cut a panel using a Paper Rose layered stitched rectangle die. I then die cut the decorative panel using Paper Rose's Gum Leaf Border die. I popped the kraft panel up off of the card using 3M foam tape. I finished my card off using some Paper Studio clear gems that I colored green with a Copic marker. Thank you for stopping by my blog today. 



 

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A stunning card and design.

Lisa Elton said...

Great job with the colors, this is lovely!