Sunday, August 27, 2023

Happy Dust-Coffee And Cards With Celeste And Deb



This month with Deb and I are celebrating all things glittery and sparkly! I created my card by adhering some textured pink cardstock from Hobby Lobby onto my white A2 card base. I then layered some pretty floral-patterned paper from the Simple Stories 6x8 Summer Lovin' paper pad on top. I stamped the Unity Stamp Company Planner Gal Be A Beauty stamp onto some white Copic-friendly cardstock. I then stamped the sentiment from Unity Stamp Company's Happy Dust stamp set next to it and cut that down into a small panel that I matted on more pink cardstock. I colored the image and sentiment with my alcohol markers, and then adhered the panel down to the card at an angle using 3M foam tape for some added dimension. I then stamped the butterflies from Unity Stamp Company's Go Get It Girl, colored them using my alcohol markers, fussy cut them out, and adhered them around the focal panel. I finished the card off by adding some clear rhinestones from The Paper Studios around the focal panel, and then added some gorgeous shimmer and shine to the images and sentiment by added lots of Nuvo Glitter drops in white blizzard. Love how beautifully this card turned out.
This month I opted for an iced coffee from Chick-Fila. With our temps registering over 100 degrees every day this week it really hit the spot. Now be sure to head over to Deb's blog and see how she was inspired by our challenge this month! 

 

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Haha... that sentiment is a hoot! Fabulous card, Celeste!

World of Michael Trent said...

Hey Celeste...love this card. The sentiment is just too funny. I might need these stamps. Thanks for sharing.