Saturday, January 6, 2024

Sending Love Your Way-Send A Smile 4 Kids


Hello, and a very happy New Year! Our first Send A Smile 4 Kids post for 2024 is celebrating Love/Valentine's Day. I created my clean and simple card by die cutting a white card panel using Paper Roses stacking A2 stitched rectangle dies. I stamped the mailbox image and the sentiment on the focal panel using Unity Stamp Company's Sending My Love stamp set. I stamped the hearts from the Cat's Pajamas Sock It To Me stamp set. I colored all of the images using my Copic markers. I finished the card off by adding some white gel pen detail to the images and some Nuvo glitter drops in white blizzard. Be sure to head over the Send A Smile 4 Kids blog and check out how the rest of the team was inspired by this challenge. 

 

5 comments:

Sybrina K said...

Happy New Year, Celeste! Looks like you've started your crafty new year off to a good start. What a sweet card, with a few more of your white gel pen accents. Love those accents!

Sybrina K said...

Just reread my comment and so wished there were an edit button. That's one messed up sentence. :)

Lisa Elton said...

Love the simplicity! This is adorable!

Maria Batan said...

Love the CAS feel of your card.

Melanie Hungerford said...

I love a clean and simple card, and the touch of sparkle looks great!