Wednesday, February 14, 2018

If Kisses Were Snowflakes

Hello fellow crafters! It's February and we at W2CB have a new word challenge..."if kisses were snowflakes, I'd send you a blizzard." Those who know me know that I love my Unity Stamp Company Angie girl stamps and I love winter, so this challenge was a blast for me! To create my card I started by layering a piece of black snowflake patterned paper from the Heidi Swapp Noel 6x6 paper pad onto my white card base. I then stamped the sentiment from the Darcie's Heart & Home Snowflake Kisses stamp set onto some white Copic-friendly cardstock. I then stamped the beautiful Unity Stamp Company's Joy Girl onto the panel. I colored her using my Copic markers in nice neutral colors. I die cut the panel using a stitched edge rectangle die from Gina Marie Designs. I popped the panel up off of the card using some inexpensive fun foam from Hobby Lobby. To finish my card off I added some beautiful shimmer with my Spectrum Noir shimmer pen and some gorgeous clear sequins in 6mm and 4mm from Pretty Pink Posh. I can't wait to see what all of you create! 


3 comments:

Sybrina K said...

Celeste, This is so pretty, and I'm ga-ga over that sentiment stamp. Too cool! I know I've said it before, but I just love the way you use Unity's Angie's Girls. Take care, my friend. :)

Jennifer said...

Thank you, Celeste, for your kind comment on my blog. From one 'newbie' to another, YOUR colouring is pretty awesome, and I love the design of your card.

Hugs,
Jennifer.

Lisa Elton said...

I love that sentiment! This is marvelous!!