Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Butterfly Birthday

 


This pretty butterfly birthday card was created for the latest AAA Cards Challenge. I created my card by layering an oval I die cut using a pierced edge die from My Favorite Things and some striped patterned paper from the My Favorite Things Black & White Stripes 6x6 paper pad and gluing that directly onto my card base. Then using paint chips I picked up at my local hardware store in variant tones of green I die cut butterflies using the Stampin' UP Beautiful Wings sizzlet die and adhered them around the oval. I stamped the sentiment from the Verve Stamps Poppy Birthday stamp set and Versafine onyx black ink. I finished off the card by adding some white gems the Honey Bee Stamps Fresh Brewed gem collection. Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you have a wonderful day!



4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the color combo of lime and black and white! Fabulous 😊

Lisa Elton said...

Cute CAS card, Celeste!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is gorgeous, what a great idea to make the butterfly stand out with the B&W.
My new 'puter seems to be going as I want it now!
Faith x

Tristan said...

Fab card Celeste. Love those black and white stripes behind your butterflies. Clever design. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards. Tristan DT.