Saturday, October 17, 2015

I Chews You

My second card today was created for the Addicted To Stamps And More anything goes challenge. I have been on something of a zombie kick lately. Not sure if it's Halloween coming up or if I'm finally getting some new Walking Dead episodes but I own three separate zombie stamp sets and I've been using them a lot lately. This stamp set is from Sugar Pea Designs and is beyond adorable. I chose to make a sweet Anniversary card out of this one. It could really be used for Valentine's Day, wedding card, etc. I inked my zombies up using Memento tuxedo black ink onto some 110 lb white cardstock and colored them in using Copic markers. I used a pierced edge circle die from MFT to cut the circle out and adhered it to my piece of patterned paper from the We R Memory Keepers Antique Chic 6x6 paper pad. I ran it through my Cuttlebug using a Paper Smooches stitched line die to add the lines around the panel and then adhered that to some Stampin' UP black cardstock and adhered the whole thing onto my cardbase. I stamped the sentiment from the same Sugar Pea Design stamp set and used a stitched fishtail die to cut out the sentiment. A few black hearts using a Paper Smooches die completes the card. Love how it turned out and I hope you do too!


4 comments:

Deezy Art said...

The stamp is realy beyond adorable, but your cards are too. I love your style!

Lisa Elton said...

Well aren't they a fun pair!! Their eyes crack me up, this is so cute!

Barb Ghig said...

Your zombie's are adorable and your coloring is just beautiful, Celeste! Such a fun card! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

Kim S said...

I love these stamps. You have colored them perfectly! And I love your layout with them in the circle.