Sunday, January 29, 2017

Delivered With Love

Today's card was created for the latest Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. I started by embossing some Stampin' UP basic black cardstock using a heart embossing folder by The Paper Studio. I layered that directly onto my white card base and rounded the corners using my EK Success corner chomper. I then stamped that fun truck from Unity Stamp Company's A Guy And His Truck stamp set onto some white Copic-friendly cardstock. I colored the image in using my alcohol markers and then cut the panel down to fit my card. I popped it up off of the card using some 3M foam tape for a little dimension. I finished this fun card off by added some faux stitched lines at the top and bottom of the panel and then a bit of shimmer to the hearts using my At You Spica clear glitter pen. I wish I could have gotten my camera to pick up that shimmer and shine but I just couldn't get the angle right on the photo. Anyway, I hope you like my fun little card and don't forget to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them!


7 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Celeste I'm in love with your truck of love. What a fantastic masculine card. My guy would definitely like this one. The masculine shines through the feminine hearts. Great job. Thanks for joining our Watercooler Wednesday challenge.

Maria Giselle said...

Pretty, yellow truck!-Maria Giselle

Heidi Weaver said...

Wow, Celeste! I love that "scribbly" background embossing. It adds just enough interest to the background and yet doesn't take away from the primary image, that wonderful truck full of love. Your colouring is perfect, giving the truck real substance and the illusion of being 3-D. Great work. Any guy would be happy to receive this card. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Heather Hopson said...

This is a great card. The detail and coloring that you have done is awesome. Great job! Very Masculine and a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

Marsha Reed said...

Love this truck full of hearts, Celeste! Very cute. Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my gosh, what a cute truck! This is delightful!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Wow! Your coloring is amazing!!!