Sunday, May 6, 2018

Spread Your Wings & Fly

My second card today was created for the latest If You Give A Crafter A Cookie challenge. As soon as I saw the inspiration photo I knew I had to break out my Unity Stamp Company Kennedy Girl stamp set and ink it up! I stamped the image and the sentiment from the stamp set onto some Copic-friendly cardstock using my mini-Misti and Memento tuxedo black ink to get a nice crisp impression. I colored the image using my alcohol markers and then went over the sentiment, the wings, dress, and her hair with my Spectrum Noir clear shimmer pen and then die cut the image using a wonky stitch rectangle die from Gina Marie Designs. I layered some patterned paper from The Paper Studio's The Shoppe On The Square paper pad onto my white card base and then popped the focal panel up using fun foam from Hobby Lobby. For a finishing touch I added some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and some Stickles to the wings and dress. Thank you for stopping by my blog today!


6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty card Celeste! I like the sparkle you added. It's just the perfect touch for this fancy fairy!

Sybrina K said...

Celeste, What a fun card! Love the colors... and the coloring. Great job!!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is beautiful! I love the clean design, the sweet girly colors, and of course the sparkle on the wings rocks!

Debra Davison said...

Celeste, absolutely beautiful card !! LOVE this fairy image ... And your coloring - as always - is exquisite !! Thanks so much for joining in on the IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE Challenge !! I hope you will join us again .. Debra Davison / Design Team

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Super cute:) Thank you for entering in If You Give a Crafter a Cookie
CuteNCrafty Mommy

Jonnece said...

Fabulous card. I love the image and the stitching die you have used. Thanks for joining us at ‘If you give a crafter a cookie’. Jonnece DT