Thursday, February 11, 2021

Monogrammed Cards

Okay, not a great photo but I had no other way to share all six cards at one time in my tiny little photo cube. A friend of mine is having a birthday this coming Monday and I wanted to create something special for her. To create these cards I started by layering some early espresso cardstock from Stampin' UP that I had die cut using Pink & Main A2 rectangle dies and adhered the panels directly to my cream A2 card bases. I took more cream cardstock and stamped them with Stampin' UP's sahara sand ink using Unity Stamp Company's Small Details background stamp. I cut the panel using a small Pink & Main A2 rectangle die. I then matted panels of pattered paper from the My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Market Street 6x6 paper pad onto more early espresso cardstock and adhered them to the card panel. Using a small Jillian Vance Designs fish tail banner die I cut out some fun fish tails for the tops of the cards, which I die cut using more early espresso cardstock. I then stamped the pretty wreaths from the Maggie Holmes Hello Love mini stamp set using Gina K Designs charcoal brown ink. My friend's name is Michelle so I stamped the capital M from The Paper Studios Timeless Alphas stamp set using Gina K Designs innocent pink ink. I die cut the circles out using a Spellbinders circle die and then matted them using early espresso and a larger circle die from My Favorite Things. I finished these pretty cards off with some small and medium clear rhinestones from Recollections. Love how these turned out. I hope Michelle likes them!

 

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

You nailed creating something special for her, these are fabulous and she's going to love them all! My fave is the one with the little crowns!