Saturday, September 2, 2023

You're Boo-Tastic-Send A Smile 4 Kids

 

This month at Send A Smile 4 Kids we are celebrating all things Fall/Halloween. I thought it would be fun to create an adorable Halloween card since I have two granddaughters I usually send cards to for that holiday. I created this card by stamping the adorable witch from the Mama Elephant Bootastic stamp set onto white Copic-friendly cardstock. I colored the image using my alcohol markers and fussy cut the image out. I then inked a background using Stampin' UP's perfect plum ink and added water to it for a nice distressed look. I cut down a white focal panel using white cardstock and my Fiskars wire trimmer and created a window in the panel. I stamped the sentiment under the window opening, adhered the witch to the opening, and popped the whole panel up using 3M foam tape. I finished the card off by added some black gems from Paper Rose. Love how adorably this card turned out. Now, be sure to head over the Send A Smile 4 Kids blog and see how everyone else was inspired by this month's challenge. 

2 comments:

Sybrina K said...

Bootastic is the perfect adjective for this adorable card, Celeste! It couldn't be any bootastic-ier and your granddaughters are just going to love this cutie pie. Love it!

Lisa Elton said...

She's adorable! Cute card, Celeste!