Sunday, October 18, 2015

Witching You

Today's card was created for a friend for Halloween. She loves Halloween even more than I do and she adores witches. I found this image on Pinterest and decided to run with it. I think it has a very 1960's vintage feel, kind of like Samantha from Bewitched. I uploaded the image onto some 110 lb white cardstock and left the coloring alone. I liked it just the way it was. I cut the image down into a small rectangle and matted it onto some Stampin' UP black cardstock and trimmed it out so that it left a 1/4" border all around. I popped it up onto some Stampin' UP foam dimensionals and added some gorgeous papers from the We R Memory Keepers Bewitched 6x6 paper pad. I trimmed each panel out using the same black cardstock just to keep it consistent. I used my Stampin' UP modern label punch for the sentiment and then used just the ends in black to compliment it. I stamped the sentiment from the My Sentiments Exactly Halloween Innies & Outies using Versafine onyx black ink I added a few orange and black sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and that wrapped this card up nicely! I hope you like it!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful image!! This is fabulous Celeste!!

Marisa said...

Now that is a chic looking witch LOL! Great mix of papers and a fabulous card.