Sunday, July 17, 2016

Hello Sweet Friend

Today's card was created for the latest Freshly Made Sketches sketch challenge. I started by layering some basic grey cardstock from Stampin' UP onto my white card base and then adding some pretty patterned papers from the We R Memory Keepers Simply Spring 6x6 paper pad on top. I stamped one of the sweet chickadees from the Technique Tuesday Chickadees stamp set onto some Copic friendly cardstock and the sentiment from the same stamp set next to it. I die cut the panel using Gina Marie Designs dies in a wonky stitched border and colored the images in using Copic markers. I mounted the panel onto some more of the same grey cardstock and popped it up off of the card using some 3M foam tape for some added interest and dimension. I little clear Wink of Stella glitter pen added to the little pink chickadee finished this card off nicely! I hope you like it!

9 comments:

Sybrina K said...

Celeste, This is so darn cute! I always admire your selection of colors, patterns, and papers... and you've chosen the perfect combo to showcase this adorable little bird. :)

Lisa Elton said...

This is delightful Celeste!! I like the way you framed the long legged bird and your pretty choice of DPs!

Kim S said...

LOVE that tall bird - particularly with the fun stitching and the way you have colored a background for him! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Tammy Hershberger said...

CUTE card, Celeste! I LOVE that sweet bird!

Celeste Goff said...

Thanks Tammy!

Celeste Goff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monica said...

This bird is so cute.

I am trying to find your follower button however am unable to,

Monica

Celeste Goff said...

Monica, flower button?

Celeste Goff said...

Monica, flower button?