Sunday, January 19, 2020

Warm Wishes-Coffee And Cards With Celeste And Deb

Hello and happy Sunday! Welcome to the January Cards and Coffee with Celeste and Deb. This month Deb selected this fun image as our inspiration. For my card I wanted to create a background that would seem warm and fuzzy like a warm blanket so I broke out my Tim Holtz Holiday Knit stencil and inked it up onto some crumb cake cardstock from Stampin' UP using fired brick Tim Holtz distress ink. I added a few black dots here and there on the pattern using my Memento tuxedo black dual tip marker. I layered that stenciled piece of cardstock onto my white A2 sized card and paired it with a strip of patterned paper from the My Mind's Eye Yuletide 6x6 paper pad and a sliver of basic black cardstock from Stampin' UP. I stamped the coffee mug onto more of the same patterned paper using Stamplorations Coffee Cup-large stamp and fussy cut them out and pieced them together. I die cut a circled using more of the patterned paper using a Gina Marie Designs dual pierced edge die. I went around the card, the circle panel, and the coffee cup with Tim Holtz distress ink in vintage photo and popped the coffee cup up off the card using 3M foam tape. To finish off my card I stamped the sentiment from the Paper Smooches Need To Venti stamp set using Versafine onyx black ink.
My coffee selection today came from the last of the holiday coffees I got from Bones Coffee this December. The flavor was Oh Fuuudge! after the movie A Christmas Story. It's tasty and cracked me up every time I took it out to make a pot! Now, be sure to hop on over to Deb's blog and see what fun things she created and what fun beverage she's drinking today!





7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Celeste I adore your warm and cozy card. that added stenciling is PERFECT.
How do you like the Bones Coffee? I see them everywhere on FB and they have so many 'flavors'.

Celeste Goff said...

Thank you Amy! I liked their coffee very much. The holiday sampler had the fudge, egg of, white chocolate peppermint, and mocha

Denise Bryant said...

Love the stenciled background and the cup! Nice layering!

taag company said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
taag company said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sue D said...

Love the warm and cozy feel of this card.

Lisa Elton said...

Love this Celeste! It's warm, cozy and perfect for this bitter cold night!