Sunday, August 30, 2020

Especially For You

                                                    

Today's card was created for the latest Just Us Girls card challenge. To create my card I started by layering some fun text patterned paper from the Pebbles Garden Party 6x6 paper pad onto my white A2 card base. I then die cut some kraft cardstock down into a focal panel using a stitched scalloped edge die from Gina Marie Designs and added some white gel pen around the stitched detail to really make it pop. I cut the butterflies out using a punch from Martha Stewart and more patterned paper from the same Pebbles paper pad. I attached them all with a glue dot and popped the wings up with foam squares for added dimension. I stamped the sentiment in Versafine smokey grey ink and attached the focal panel to the card. For a nice finishing touch I added some seed pearls from Paper Studios to the centers of the butterflies. Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! 

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness this is as sweet as it can be! I love the paper you used for your butterflies. This is just darling Celeste!