Saturday, August 1, 2015

Have a Magical Day


Today's card was created for the new MFT Challege and Cas-ology Cue Card challenge. I stamped the adorable Fairy Girl from the MFT Pure Innocence line and colored her and the little mushroom using Copic markers. I fussy cut them out and popped them up on Stampin' UP foam dimensionals. I die cut the sun from TCP's County Fair die cuts and the cloud from a Lawn Fawn die. I die cut the circle from MFT's pierced circle dies and created a sky background using some Pebbles chalk. I used my Wink of Stella clear glitter pen to add some pretty shimmer to the sun, her wand, wings, and the hearts and pom poms on the little girl as well as the spots on the mushroom. I mounted everything onto some adorable patterned papers from the Heidi Grace Sunshowers 6x6 paper line. I added a few clear rhinestones and some yellow enamel dots from Paper Studios and then stamped the greeting from the same Pure Innocence stamp set. 


9 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet! I love it!

Celeste Goff said...

Thank you Leigh!

Ardyth said...

There's lots of beauty to look at in this card - love your fresh colour scheme and your gorgeously coloured images! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Joyce said...

What a sweet image you chose, and your coloring is wonderful. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Celeste Goff said...

Thank you Joyce and Ardyth!

Melissa said...

I just love those sweet Pure Innocence girls!!! This card brings a smile to my face! I love the little scene you created!
Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology! :)

Celeste Goff said...

Thank you Melissa!

Miriam Prantner said...

What an adorable scene you created, loving this cute take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at MFT!

Celeste Goff said...

Thank you Miriam!