Sunday, August 30, 2015

You 2 Are Adorkable

Today's card was designed for the Casology Cue Card plaid challenge. I started with some pumpkin colored cardstock from Hobby Lobby and then layered on a gorgeous fall plaid patterned paper from Simple Stories Take A Hike 6x6 paper pack. Love the rich fall colors in this paper pad! I took a piece of white cardstock and created a square focal panel and then used a Paper Smooches edge die to create the x's along the edge. I mounted it onto some more pumpkin cardstock and then added some small black dots inside each x with my Memento tuxedo black dual tip marker. I stamped the adorable images from the Paper Smooches Going Incognito stamp set and added a small dashed line to create their noses. I don't know why but I thought it might add a bit more dimension to the main characters. I then did some selective stamping to create the sentiment using some black ink and the sentiments from the PS stamp set. The numeral is from the Hampton Arts Decadence alpha stamp set. I hope you like it!

5 comments:

Hannelie said...

Oh how fun!
Thanks or joining Casology!

Celeste Goff said...

Thank you Hannelie!

Anonymous said...

Hey Celeste!! Your card is super cute and funny. I love the two faces!! They are like people on a first date. Nicely done. Thank you so much for playing us this week at CASology.

Celeste Goff said...

Thanks Kymona!

Niinu said...

This is funny!Love it!