Saturday, August 29, 2015

Season's Greetings


Today's second card was created for the Freshly Made Sketches 201 sketch . I started with some chocolate chip cardstock by Stampin' UP and layered on some white cardstock that I embossed using a The Paper Studio snowflake embossing folder.  Following the sketch pretty closely I layered up some patterned papers from the Carta Bella Warm & Cozy 6x6 patterned paper pack onto some more chocolate chip cardstock. I created the focal scene by die cutting the doe and her foal using Impression Obsession dies and some more chocolate chip cardstock and layered them using a snowdrift die from Paper Smooches and some patterned paper from the same paper pack. I layered that circle die with a slightly larger circle die from Spellbinders Nestabilities. The sentiment die was created using some more chocolate chip cardstock using some holiday Impression Obsession dies. Love how peaceful and elegant this turned out. 


7 comments:

Creative Heart Designs said...

What a great card. I have a fondness for deer, so this caught my eye right away. Beautiful card!

My Stamping Blog: Creative Heart Designs

Celeste Goff said...

Thank you Deb!

Rosemary said...

wonderful take on the FMS layout!!

Karren said...

Fabulous card! The browns work so well together and I love those deer. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Celeste Goff said...

Thank you ladies!

Kim S said...

Wonderfully elegant done in all of the patterned browns with a simple backdrop of snowflakes! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Celeste Goff said...

Thank you so much Kim!