Thursday, November 19, 2015

Give Thanks

Today's card was created for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge. I was so excited when I saw this challenge because I had just ordered the Stampin' UP Thankful Forest Friends and knew it would be in just in time for the challenge. As soon as it arrived I inked it up and created this sweet little card. I started with a plain white card base and layered on a piece of kraft cardstock. I inked up the sentiment and the coordinating foliage using Gina K. charcoal  brown ink. I stamped the adorable little fox using Memento ink in peanut brittle, fussy cut it out, and popped it up off of the card using Stampin' UP foam dimensionals. Using my Signo Uni-ball white gel pen I added some white dotted detail to the foliage and some dashed lines around the border of the card for added interest. Love how sweet and simple this card is and I plan on inking up several more to mail out this Thanksgiving season.  Thank you for looking!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Celeste, this is stinkin' cute! love that guy and the added white dots are PERFECT-o!

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable! Love the sweet fox and faux stitching!

Elizabeth said...

This is such a sweet card and an adorable little fox. Thank you for your comment on my creation.

Lisa Elton said...

He's a cute little fella! Love the dots you added. This is adorable celeste!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this, Celeste! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

Lisa H. said...

what a sweet fox! Love him on the kraft cs and the flourishes you framed him with. Thanks for playing with curtain call.