Monday, July 4, 2016

Hello

I have been in something of a creative funk lately and am so glad that I have gotten my mojo back because this will make my third card created today! I created this one for the latest CASology challenge. Unfortunately the challenge closed before I could link it but I still wanted to share it. I started by layering a piece of diagonal striped paper from the Heidi Grace Sunshowers 6x6 paper pad onto my white card base. I then stamped all four of the adorable little chickadees and the sentiment from the Technique Tuesday Chickadees stamp set onto some Copic-friendly cardstock and then die cut the entire panel using a Gina Marie Designs stitched rectangle die. I colored the images in using Copic markers and then popped the panel up off of the card using some 3M foam tape for some added dimension. I love how clean and simple this card is and hope you like it too!


4 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

A-DORRRR-able! Those birdies match the stripes in the paper perfectly! Great design, Celeste! (I've been in a funk, too. If you know some secret for getting the mojo back, let me know! :( I don't even want to go into my stamp room lately, and have no desire for any of it.)

Celeste Goff said...

Tammy, I have no doubt you will get your creative juices flowing again. You are waaaaay too creative to let that kind of talent go to waste girl! It's summertime. Just enjoy life and your mojo will come to you when it comes.

Sybrina K said...

Celeste, What a fun card! Just love how you colored these birdies. :)

Greta said...

Perfect coloring & I love the background paper--such a great card!