Saturday, September 3, 2022

You're Boo-Tastic!-Send A Smile 4 Kids

 

Hello! This month at Send A Smile 4 Kids we are creating fun Halloween cards for kids. I picked up a few gently used stamp sets on a destash and just had to use one of them for this challenge. To create my card I started by stamping the spider web background stamp (maker unknown) onto white cardstock using Memento tuxedo black ink and inked it up using Tim Holtz distress inks in Villainous Potion and Black Soot. I then spritzed it with water and cut the panel down using a Pink & Main stacked rectangle die. I layered it onto my card and then cut down a strip of basic black cardstock and die cut three holes in it. I popped the panel up using foam tape and adhered it to my card panel. I then stamped all of the fun Halloween images from Mama Elephant's Bootastic stamp set. I colored them in fun Halloween colors using my Copic markers, fussy cut them out and adhered them to the card in the die cut holes. I stamped a few of the spiders from the same stamp set, fussy cut them out, and adhered them directly to the spider web panel. The sentiment is from the same stamp set and was stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink and die cut using a small fishtail banner from Jillian Vance Designs. I completed my card by adding some white gel pen details around the characters. Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Be sure to pop over to the Send A Smile 4 Kids blog and see how the rest of the design team was inspired by this month's challenge.  

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute little trio... the goblins, not the spiders! Darling card, Celeste!

Sybrina K said...

Speaking of boo-tastic... This is one boo-tastically cute card! Just love it, Celeste.