Friday, September 16, 2022

May Your Days Be Filled With Sunshine & Seashells


Today's card was created for the latest Color Throwdown card challenge. I had placed an order with Honey Bee Stamps over the Labor Day weekend and included in my order was a postcard with this image on the back. I decided to color it with my Copic markers for this challenge and add the flip flops from the Flippin' Fabulous stamp and die set to bottom lower corner for some additional interest. I added some pretty aqua gems from Honey Bee Stamps Harvest Festival gem sticker collection and some white gel pen details to the flip flops and the shells for a finishing touch. This card could not have been any easier! 



 

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Wounds like my kind of day! Love this one, Celeste!

Wanda Cullen said...

What a lovely use of the throwdown colors! Love your beachy theme on this design! Thanks for joining us in the challenge this week!

Broni said...

I love your beachy card, Celeste!! Perfect use of the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown challenge!

Chris F said...

Great scene -- I'm not ready to say good bye to summer myself!