Sunday, December 20, 2020

Warm Wishes-Coffee And Cards With Celeste And Deb

 



Hello and welcome to the year end collaboration of Coffee and Cards with Celeste and Deb. I cannot believe we are a week away from Christmas. This year has gone by so quickly and, if most of you feel the same way about 2020 as I do, that is a good thing. Deb and I decided to use a mood board this month as our inspiration for our cards. I love the blues and browns in this board and wanted to play off of that. To create my card I started by layering some early espresso cardstock from Stampin' UP onto my white A2 card base. I then layered some pretty blue and white patterned paper from the We R Memory Keepers Silver & Gold 6x6 paper pad on top. I cut another band of brown and white paper from the same pad and centered it on the card. I stamped the Warm Wishes stamp from Neat and Tangled onto some white cardstock using Versamark clear ink and embossed it using Ranger's liquid platinum embossing powder. I stamped the mug again onto some blue patterned paper from the paper pad and fussy cut it out. I adhered it to the focal image and then die cut it using a circle die from Spellbinders. I then cut a slightly larger circle using a pierced edge circle die from My Favorite Things and some more early espresso cardstock from Stampin' UP. To finish my card I popped the focal panel up off of the card using 3M foam tape and finished the card off by adding some light blue enamel dots from Hobby Lobby. 
My coffee choice this month was a nice warm cup of Peppermint Mocha latte from Starbucks. It was perfect thing to warm me up during my Christmas shopping today in our misty, cold Southeast Missouri weather. Be sure to pop over to Deb's site and see what she created using our mood board. I want to thank everyone who takes the time to visit my blog for all of your wonderful comments and I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a healthy, happy New Year!

5 comments:

Maria Giselle B. said...

Love the green color! Merry Christmas, Celeste!

Debra Davison said...

Love your card 💙💙 Coffee cards are always perfect !! Thanks for another great collaboration •••

Sue D said...

Pretty card. On my computer it looks green instead of blue.

Lisa Elton said...

This gives me the warm cozy feels, it's charming! I'll take may cup filled with hot chocolate please ;)

World of Michael Trent said...

Love your card. That simple background with the big sentiment is perfect. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We all need a new year!