Sunday, December 6, 2020

Season's Greetings



Today's card was created for the Cardz 4 Galz, Send A Smile 4 Kids, and Freshly Made Sketches card challenges. To create my card I started by stamping the adorable little snowman from the Inkadinkado Christmas Characters stamp set onto some white Copic-friendly cardstock, coloring it with my alcohol markers, and cutting it down with a Spellbinders circle die. I die cut a larger circle to frame it using a pierced edge circle die from My Favorite Things and some early espresso cardstock from Stampin' UP. I die cut a square of patterned paper from the Simple Stories Cozy Christmas 6x6 paper pad and matted it with some early espresso cardstock from Stampin' UP. I stamped the sentiment from the same Inkadinkado stamp set using Versamark clear ink and more early espresso cardstock and heat embossed it using white embossing powder from Ranger. To finish my card off I stamped a few of the snowflakes from the stamp set randomly around the white A2 card base using Stampin' UP's sahara sand ink. Love how adorably this turned out! 







 

 

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

That snowman is the cutest! This is delightful Celeste!

Ida said...

Cute card. I recognize the cute little snowman (just used that same image recently) - It makes a really fun card.

Jacquie Southas said...

So pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet holiday card! Love that cute snowman! Glad you joined us a FMS!

mags premiums said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Maria Giselle B. said...

Love the colors especially how you colored the snowman to coordinate with the colors of the patterned paper. Your card fits our challenge at Incy Wincy Designs (https://incywincydesigns.blogspot.com/2020/12/7-19-december-christmas-or-redgreen.html). We hope to see your lovely work.

Cazro said...

A super card, I love the design. Thanks for joining us at Crdz 4 Galz. Also thanks for your patience during our In -Linkz issue. Caz. DT.