Sunday, September 11, 2022

Coffee & Friends-Coffee And Cards With Celeste And Deb



Hello! Welcome to the September Coffee and Cards with Celeste and Deb collaboration. Debra found this amazing inspiration photo for us to use, and I was so excited to play with some fall themed stamps! To create my card I started by layering some early espresso cardstock from Stampin' UP onto my white A2 card base. I then layered a gorgeous piece of plaid patterned paper from the Paper Rose Autumn Plaid 6x6 paper pad on top. I stamped the images from Simon Says Stamp's Pumpkin Spice Sentiments stamp set onto some white Copic-friendly cardstock. I colored them using my alcohol markers in tones complimenting the plaid paper. I die cut the panel using a Gina Marie Designs wonky stitch edge rectangle stacking die. I popped the panel up off of my card using 3M foam tape. I die cut two of the stitched autumn leaves from Jillian Vance Designs using some coordinating-colored cardstock and added them to the upper right corner. To finish up my card I added some natural twine from American Crafts to the leaves and some white gel pen details to the pumpkins and the scarf. 
For my coffee this month I chose an iced pumpkin spice latte from McDonald's. I don't usually go there but it was handy and on my way home. Now, be sure to stop by Debra's blog and see what fun, crafty goodness she created! 





 

 

2 comments:

Debra Davison said...

Gorgeous card, as always !! Love all of the elements you used ... And now I must go to Mickey D's for an iced PSL !!!

Lisa Elton said...

Beautifully colored, Celeste! I'm not ready to let go of summer just yet, but I'll take your pretty fall card any day!