Saturday, May 4, 2024

Love You To The Beach And Back-Send A Smile 4 Kids

 

It's the first week of May, and this month at Send A Smile 4 Kids we are celebrating all of the special men in our lives. I'm still blessed to have my father with me, and this card was created for him. He lives in a beach community in Florida and has always loved sailing. I created this card by layering some gorgeous patterned paper from Simple Stories Vintage Seas 6x8 paper pad onto some navy cardstock from Hobby Lobby. Using nothing but ephemera from the Nautical Bits & Pieces I created my scene. I added a sentiment from the same collection and a few sequins from The Ton and called this card done. I don't create too many cards where I literally do no stamping, but this card has no stamping at all! Be sure to stop by the Send A Smile 4 Kids blog and see how the rest of the design team was inspired by our challenge this month. 

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a great card for your dad! I love lighthouses!

Sybrina K said...

What a great card for your Dad, Celeste! He's going to love your no-stamping, ephemera-laden work of heart even more than I do. :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A fabulous masculine card. Love it. x