Saturday, May 18, 2024

Take Me To The Beach

 

My card today was created for the latest Just Us Girls card challenge. I love this beautiful mood board, and just had to play along! I created my card by stenciling the Newton's Nook Retro Sun & Palms stencil (a freebie that I won recently) onto some white cardstock using Tim Holtz distress inks. I die cut the panel using a wonky stitch stacking rectangle die from Gina Marie Designs. I stamped the images and sentiment from Honey Bee's Flippin' Fabulous stamp set and used the coordinating die cuts to cut them out. I colored them and adhered them to my focal panel. I popped the focal panel up off of the card using foam tape and added a few clear rhinestones from Recollections for a pretty finishing touch. Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you have a fabulous day!





4 comments:

Carol said...

Celeste, this pretty beach card couldn't make me want to drive out to the beach more! Great elements and colors, and even the wavy stitched rectangle they sit on!! Thanks so much for sharing this beachy beauty with us this week at Just Us Girls!!!

ElizStewart said...

Celeste... just love your beach creation! I feel I am headed there this minute... so fun! Love the font on your sentiment. Great coloring. Thanks ever so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls this week.

Lisa Elton said...

I like the stenciled palm trees and sunset in the background! This is cute, Celeste. So happy to spot it in our JUGs gallery!

Vicki Dutcher said...

What is fabulous inspired Card! I love everything about this. Thanks for joining in JUGS.