Friday, May 17, 2024

Hello

 


Happy Friday! Today's card was created for the latest Color Throwdown card challenge. I have to say that clean and simple have never been my style when it comes to cardmaking. It's not that I don't love it when I see it. I've never been comfortable with that creative style. But I do have to say that I love this card. I started with a white card panel that I stamped the floral images from CTMH's Thoughts Of You stamp set using Gina K Designs basic black ink. I stamped the coordinating petal stamp using tempting turquoise, tangerine tango, and perfect plum inks from Stampin' UP. I filled in the stems with a C1 Copic marker for a little bit of contrast. I die cut a Hello sentiment using Stampin' UP black cardstock and adhered it to the focal panel. I die cut the panel using a stacking stitched rectangle die from My Favorite Things and popped it up off of the card using foam tape. I finished the card off by adding a bit of clear Wink of Stella shimmer pen to the petals. Unfortunately, my camera didn't do a good job picking that up on screen. Anyway, thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!


4 comments:

TK said...

Thrilled to have your visit, so had to come see your fun entry! What a great use of the colors -- sweet card!

Wanda Cullen said...

Lovely CAS design using these fun "scribble" flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CTD!

Lisa Elton said...

I like those scribbly flowers! This turned out great, Celeste you should do CAS more often!

Broni said...

I love this card too! Love those "drawn" flowers with the bold hello!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!