Wednesday, May 8, 2024

I Donut Know What I'd Do Without You!

 

Today I am guest designing for the Color Throwdown challenge. I started with a cream A2 card base. Using a piece of cream cardstock and Stampin' UP's crumb cardstock, I stenciled the coffee mugs using the Newton's Nook Mugs Stencil. I die cut a banner using light kraft cardstock and a nesting banner die from Unity Stamp Company. I adhered that to the stenciled panel, and cut the whole thing down using a stacking, stitched rectangle die from Paper Rose. I stamped the sentiment onto the banner using a sentiment stamp from Close To My Heart's Treats Of Friendship Occasions and Memento cocoa brown ink. I adhered that panel onto a piece of royal blue cardstock, popped it up with some foam tape and adhered that to the card.  I stamped the coffee cup and donut from Close To My Heart's Pumpkin Treats stamp set and Copic-friendly ink. I colored the images using my alcohol markers and die cut them out using the coordinating dies. I popped those up off of the card using more foam tape and added some white gel pen detail and some fun blue enamel dots from Recollections for some additional interest. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. I would love it if you played along with us this week for our color challenge!



2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun background! Cute card, Celeste!

Broni said...

Love this, Celeste! Now I want that coffee and doughnut!! So glad you joined us this week at the Color Throwdown!!