Sunday, May 19, 2024

Have A Wonderful Day-Coffee And Cards With Celeste And Deb

 

Hello, and happy Sunday! This month Deb chose this beautiful mood board/color palette for our inspiration. I think it just screams Spring! I created my card by die cutting a stitched scalloped edge panel out of white 120lb cardstock using a Gina Marie Designs nesting scalloped rectangle die. Using a Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous grungy polka dot stencil and Tim Holtz distress ink in shaded lilac I stenciled the background dots. Using the TCW mini tattered lace stencil, I added the butterflies using Tim Holtz distress ink in black soot. I then taped off the edges of my panel using low tack tape and stamped the fun French script from the Tattered Angels Tattered Traveler stamp set using Gina K black ink. I stamped, colored, and fussy cut the floral images using Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Flower Garden stamp set. I adhered the stems directly to the panel using liquid glue and popped the flower tops up using foam tape. I stamped the sentiment from the Waltzing Mouse Stamps Old Country Roses stamp set using Versafine onyx black ink. I popped the whole panel up off of my card using thin foam tape and finished it off with some white gel pen detail and a few clear rhinestones from Recollections. 
For my coffee this month, I opted for a big, frosty caramel iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts. 
Now, be sure to stop by Deb's blog and see how she was inspired by this beautiful inspiration photo! 



3 comments:

Debra Davison said...

Beautiful card with so many great elements !! I love all the techniques you used ..

Lisa Elton said...

This looks like summer to me! Love the colors on your flowers. Beautiful card, Celeste!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful card, love the different colours on each flower, with the lovely background. Fabulous. x