Sunday, June 16, 2024

World's Best Dad-Coffee And Cards With Celeste And Deb


Hello, in honor of Father's Day Debra and I decided to create masculine cards using this gorgeous mood board. And we have our crafty friend Michael joining us this month too! Using masculine patterned papers from ki's Vintage Charm 6x6 paper pad and a fun sketch I found on Pinterest I created my card. I stamped the image from Stampin' UP's A Good Man stamp set using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored the image using my Copic markers. I fussy cut the image and popped it up on the card using foam tape. I stamped the World's Best sentiment from Verve Stamp's World's Best stamp set using Gina K charcoal brown ink. Using some of the dark brown patterned paper that I used on the background, I die cut the word DAD using a mini My Favorite Things Essential Alphabet die and adhered the letters below the stamped sentiment. I finished off the card by adding some smoky blue sequins from The Ton and some faux stitching around the fishtail banner that I created using a Jillian Vance die. 

For my coffee, I opted for an iced Thai coffee with cream and lime! Now, be sure to head over and see how Deb and Michael were inspired by this month's inspiration photo! 

2 comments:

World of Michael Trent said...

Love this card! Thanks for inviting me back for today. As for the coffee...cream and lime...hmmm, might have to give this a try one day.

Lisa Elton said...

Love all of the layers and colors. Fantastic Father's Day card, Celeste!