Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Bride & Groom

My daughter asked me to create a wedding card for a couple she knows that are getting married this fall. She wanted the colors to match those of the flowers the bride will be carrying. I stamped the background using those colors in chalk inks from VersaMagic and the Hero Arts Leaf & Floral background stamp. I stamped the wedding image from the Inkadinkado Wedding stamp set using Memento tuxedo black ink, colored it with my Copic markers, and fussy cut the image out. I stamped the sentiment using Versafine onyx black ink and a stamp from Paper Inspirations and cut it down to a banner using a straight edge die from Lawn Fawn. I mounted it to my background panel and die cut the entire thing using a stitched rectangle die from Paper Rose. I popped the panel up off of my A2 white card using thin foam tape and popped the couple up as well. I finished the card off by adding some clear sparkling sequins from Pretty Pink Posh for a little extra sparkle. Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I appreciate you, and hope you have a wonderful day!
 

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is gorgeous. x

Lisa Elton said...

Beautifully done, Celeste this is wonderful! I think the bride and groom will love this!