Sunday, June 9, 2024

Mom

 


Today's card was created for the latest Color Throwdown card challenge. I created this card by stamping the My Favorite Things Roses All Over background stamp onto some white cardstock using Versamark ink and heat embossed it with Ranger's white detail embossing powder. I water colored the panel using Tim Holtz distress inks. I die cut two white cardstock panels using a stitched sloping edge die from Paper Smooches and created an upper and lower panel to flank the watercolor paper. I stamped the sentiment from Verve Stamps Because Of You stamp set using Versafine onyx black ink and flanked the panels with some clear rhinestones from Recollections. I popped the whole panel up off of my A2 white card base using some foam tape. Thank you for stopping by my blog today and leaving a comment. 

5 comments:

Broni said...

So beautiful, Celeste!! Your water coloring is spectacular!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

kareN stampZ said...

Gosh this is fab and yummy love just a tad being exposed, I also own this set so great to see different uses for it.

Lisa Elton said...

I love the splash of color in your fabulous CAS design! Pretty card, Celeste!