Thursday, June 13, 2024

It's Your Day-Relax Your Way!

 


Today's card was created for the latest AAA cards challenge. I created my card by stamping the focal image from Stampin' UP's Good Man stamp set onto white alcohol-friendly cardstock using Memento tuxedo black ink. I colored the image with my Copic markers and fussy cut the image out. Using the Stampin' UP Oceanfront stamp set I created the background using Tim Holtz distress inks in tea dye, antique linen, salvaged patina, salty ocean, and prize ribbon. I stamped the grasses in Memento tuxedo blank ink and the sentiments in Versafine onyx black ink. I popped the focal image up off of the card using foam tape and added some hand drawn seagulls in the background with a Memento dual tip marker. I finished the card up by popping the entire focal panel up off of the card using foam tape.  

3 comments:

sentsue said...

Beach days are always great days! Thanks so much for sharing your work on the AAA Cards Challenge.

kareN stampZ said...

Celeste what a relaxing scene and great use of the 2 stamp sets, I own the oceanfront one but gosh it looks so cool and fun with the dude in the recliner chair, thanks for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Cards this week with a fab masculine card.

Lisa Elton said...

Having just come from the beach, I know this feeling! Love the color blocking and the fun image. Terrific masculine card!