Saturday, June 1, 2024

Happy birthday-Send A Smile 4 Kids

 

Hello, happy June! This month at Send A Smile 4 Kids we are celebrating teens. I have a friend who recently purged some craft supplies and gifted me a few older CTMH stamp sets. I used the Fun Times stamp set to create that fun green strip of critters. I stamped the images onto some green patterned paper from the Little Yellow Bicycle's Fern & Forest 6x6 paper pad using Hero Arts green ink. I cut that down into a smaller strip panel and mounted it on some early espresso cardstock from Stampin' UP. I cut down another panel of patterned paper from the paper pad and mounted that on dark brown cardstock and adhered the panel to my card base. I stamped some sub sentiments from The Greetery's PreText Sentiment stamp set using charcoal brown ink from Gina K Designs and cut them down into small sentiment strips and mounted them on brown cardstock. Using the top half of the Simon Says Stamp Birthday Wishes sentiment die, I die cut more of the same early espresso cardstock using the Birthday die. I attached that to a white panel and mounted that on brown cardstock. I adhered that to the card panel and added some fun yellow enamel dots from Simple Stories for a nice pop of color. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you stop by the Send A Smile 4 Kids blog and see how the rest of the design team was inspired. 

3 comments:

Sybrina K said...

Oh, Celeste! This is such a fun card and I LOVE all the cool techniques you used here. Stamping those critters to create that green pattern paper. FAB! Using half of a sentiment die. GENIUS!

Lisa Elton said...

Turtles, lizards and frogs... that says a boy card to me! This is terrific, Celeste!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Cute card, I love those little turtles and salamanders! Perfect printed paper too!