Deb and I decided to use this adorable image as our card inspiration this month. I had recently picked up the Paper Smooches Cat Dog Card die set on a crafty stash sale on Facebook and just had to use it for our inspiration this month. I created the cat using various colors of cardstock from my stash and the Paper Smooches die set. Using some terra cotta cardstock and Altenew's Angled Mosiac 3D embossing folder, I created a fun background for my cat. The sentiment was stamped using Versafine onyx black ink and Honey Bee Stamps Purrrfect Sentiments. I fussy cut the sentiment and mounted it above the die cut cat image using thin foam tape, then the entire panel was mounted onto my white A2 card base usign more foam tape.
My coffee this month is an iced caramel latte with extra foam from my local Scooters. Now, be sure to head on over to Debra's blog to see what fun she stamped up this month!



No comments:
Post a Comment