Saturday, September 5, 2026

Witch Way Is The Candy-Send A Smile 4 Kids

 

This month at Send A Smile 4 Kids we are celebrating Halloween! I created this card by stamping the adorable witch and other elements from MFT's Witch Way to the Candy stamp set onto white alcohol marker-friendly paper and colored the images. I die cut them using the coordinating dies. Using some black cardstock and Spellbinders Haunted House die set I die cut some bats for my scene. I layered some patterned paper from American Crafts Haunted 6x6 paper pad onto a black 4.25" by 8.5" piece of black cardstock followed by a 4" by 5.25" white base and adhered that directly to my card base. Using Spellbinders Deckled Rectangles dies I die cut my focal base and created the sky background using MFT's mini cloud edges stencil and Tim Holtz lost shadow ink. I backed that focal panel with some black cardstock and mounted it at an angle on the card. I adhered the characters using foam tape and liquid glue to create my scene. I stamped the sentiment from the same MFT stamp set and used a die punch to cut that out. I backed it with some orange cardstock, added a few white gel pen details and some fun black and orange sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. Thank you for visiting my blog today! Now, be sure to pop on over to Send A Smile 4 Kids blog and see what Halloween fun the other team members created. 

No comments: