Thursday, October 17, 2019

Witching You

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog! Today's card was created for the latest Color Throwdown card challenge. To create my card I started by cutting down a piece of patterned paper from the Recollections Midnight Magic Halloween 6x6 paper pad and inking around the edges with Tim Holtz black soot distress ink. Once inked I adhered it directly to my A2 card base. I then stamped Esmerelda Girl from Unity Stamp Company onto some white Copic-friendly cardstock and die cut it into a panel using a Gina Marie Designs stitched rectangle die. I colored the image using the colors from the challenge. To finish my card I stamped the sentiment from My Sentiments Exactly's Halloween Innies & Outies stamp set using Versafine onyx black ink and added some lilac sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. I absolutely love this image and hope you like it too!


2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Eat your heart out Samantha!! This is wickedly fabulous Celeste!!

Jodi Collins said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOH! Wickedly fabulous!!! Love this! Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown!!