Saturday, February 3, 2024

Happy Easter-Send A Smile 4 Kids

This month at Send A Smile 4 Kids we are celebrating Spring/Easter!
I have two adorable granddaughters that I always send Easter cards to, and thought this would be such a cute one to send to the youngest one. To create my card I started by die cutting the focal panel using Waffle Flower's Window Trio 1 die to cut the squares into my patterned paper from Echo Park's Spring Fling 6x6 paper pad. I then layered a piece of pink solid patterned paper from the same paper pad underneath. Using a 1" square paper punch from EK Success, I cut the smaller squares. I stamped the adorable images from Darcie's Feathers and Fur stamp set onto white Copic-friendly cardstock, colored them using my alcohol markers, and fussy cut them out. I popped the whole panel up off of my white A2 card using 3M foam tape, leaving a nice 1/4" border around the edges. I adhered all of the critters into their little "windows" using liquid glue and more 3M foam tape. I finished off this adorable card by adding some sparkly pink sequins that I picked up at my local craft store. Thank you for stopping by today. Be sure to head over to the Send A Smile 4 Kids blog and see what the rest of the team has created!
 

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Those little critters are so sweet and I love the PP you used! The perfect card for your littlest grand!

Sybrina K said...

Awww, Celeste! Your younger granddaughter is going to love this sweet card. Your baby animals peeking out from those windows couldn't be any cuter! They are sooooo cute!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Such pretty paper and love those adorable critters!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely adorable and cute overload. x

Debi said...

Super cute animals and fun layout to show them off! I like the Happy Easter stamp, too.