Sunday, February 25, 2024

Sending You Lots Of Love-Coffee And Cards With Celeste And Deb

 

Hello, welcome to the February Coffee and Cards with Celeste and Deb collaboration. This month, Deb and I decided to create cards that honor snail mail. We thought it was perfect. As card makers, we love creating cards for those we care about. We also love receiving a hand-written note card too! My card was created with gorgeous patterned paper from 7Gypsies Postale 8x8 paper pad, distress inks, Unity Stamp Company banner dies, and Altenew's Postal Heroes and My Favorite Things Abstract Art stamp sets. All of the images were colored with my Copic alcohol markers and fussy cut. I plan to give this card to my daughter, who is a postal carrier. I know she will love it. 
My coffee this month is Kahlua's Espresso Martini served in one of my gorgeous Miss Etoile Espresso cups and matching saucer. 
Now, be sure and stop off at Deb's blog and see what fun she created this month with our snail mail theme. And thank you for stopping by and checking out my latest creation. I appreciate you! 




3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I didn't know your daughter was a postal carrier! She'll love this, Celeste, it's perfect for her. Cute layers!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A wonderful and joyous card. x

Denise Bryant said...

Love the mailbag image and all the envelopes! Great card!