Sunday, December 17, 2023

Ho Ho Ho-Coffee And Cards With Celeste And Deb

 


HelloI cannot believe we are rapidly approaching the end of 2023. Deb and I decided to create Christmas cards again this month. I found this adorable ornament image to use as our inspiration this month. To create my card I started by die cutting letters from patterned paper from Heidi Swapp's Noel 6x6 paper pad using Honey Bee Stamps Bee Bold Alphabet dies. I then die cut the holly leaves and berries using Memory Box's Stitched Holly Leaves die set and more paper from the same Heidi Swapp paper pad. I die cut a white rectangle panel using Paper Rose stacking stitched rectangle dies. I matted that onto a panel of real red cardstock that I die cut using a Gina Marie postage edge rectangle die. I put the card together and arranged the letters on the card by popping them up with foam tape. I adhered the holly leaves and berries directly to the panel. I finished this card off by adding some white gel pen details to the berries. This card was so easy to make that I may have to mass produce a few of them next year. 
For my coffee I opted for a hot chocolate peppermint latte. Now be sure to pop on over to Deb's blog and see how she was inspired this month. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I wish you and yours a beautiful holiday season and a safe and Happy New Year!





2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

How cute is this! Love the peppermint stripes and postage frame. This is festive and fun. Wishing a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours, Celeste!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the layering and the fun striped paper you used! Very cute card, and it would be a good design for making some duplicates!