Today's card was created for the latest Inspired By card challenge. I have been making a ton of fall-themed cards lately hoping to inspire Mother Nature to finally bring Autumn to the Midwest! LOL. Anyway, I created my card by layering some kraft cardstock onto my white A2 card base. I then die cut white scalloped borders using an EK Success punch. I layered some burlap looking patterned paper from Honey Bee Stamps Fresh Brewed 6x6 paper pack onto some early espresso cardstock. I stamped the sentiment onto a smaller strip of kraft cardstock using Pawsome Stamps Sending Hugs stamp set. I adhered it toward to the bottom of my focal panel and added white gel pen faux stitching around the sentiment and along the sides. I stamped, colored, and fussy cut the acorn and heart from Paper Smooches Nutty For You stamp set and adhered them to the upper part of the focal panel using thin foam tape. I adhered some pretty mocha-colored sequins from the Pawsome Stamps Box Of Chocolates sequin mix. Thank you for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment