Saturday, October 3, 2026

Wishing You Holiday Happiness

 


My card was created for the Just Add Ink card challenge. I stenciled a pane using Versamark clear ink and SSS Falling Snow stencil. I heat embossed it using Ranger white detail embossing powder. I then inked the entire panel with Tim Holtz distress oxide ink in mermaid lagoon and then sprayed Lindy's Glitz Spritz shimmer spray all over the panel. I die cut the polar bear using white cardstock and Paper Smooches Bear Frog Card dies. I colored the ears, eyes, and nose using Copic markers and adhered them. I then adhered the entire bear image to my focal panel. I stamped the sentiment from Neat & Tangled's Berry Merry stamp set, fussy cut it, and adhered it to the panel. I finished the card off with some mini snowflake diecut images and Blue Skies sequins from SSS. Thank you for stopping by my blog today. 


No comments: